On Monday, December 8th at approximately 7:30 pm screams were heard coming from a local residence. The authorities were notified, but they arrived too late. The victim was processed, and evidence was gathered.
The morning of December 9th, at approximately 8:30 am, a second body was discovered.
F. B. Reindeer 12/25/93-12/9/08
And finally, Tuesday evening, the third victim of this vicious crime spree was found, beheaded in front of his own house.
Gingy B. Mann 12/6/08-12/9/08
This time the assailant was careless and we believe we have solid evidence against the alleged perpetrator. If you have any information as to her whereabouts, please contact the authorities immediately.
She is believed to be armed with blue eyes and dangerous dimples.
*Our condolences to Adam and Ava who lost their beloved ornaments.
**The investigation concerning the theory that Christy hired the alleged hit- baby to do away with the ornaments, so that her tree would only have "fancy" ornaments, has been dropped.


20 comments:
You are soooo funny! I love it. I will take that blue eyed criminal any time. :)
ROFL!!! Are you sure you have the suspect in custody, we have had similar crimes around the 126th block of Draper, Utah. What are the commonalities between the two suspects? Could age and dimples be the only link. Perhaps we will never know.
That is so cute! LOL!
lol, that's hilarious!
I'm so glad the culprit was apprehended. I'm nervous she may have had an accomplice in Idaho though. I'll keep my eyes open! lol
:giggle: That is awesome!
That is great! I love her little side profile. I hope someone posted bail for her. =)
Dang....I think she's made her rounds! Over here, we've had several casulaties!! lol Well...Maybe, I should check MY blonde hair, blue eyed suspect first! Although, I'm not sure how many straight answers I'll get and I'm pretty sure putting her under oath won't help either! HA!
My sympathies go to those victimized by this terrible crime! :o)
That is adorable! I LOVE the way you wrote it--so creative!
Hahahaha!! (just put the "non-fancy" ornaments on the BACK of the tree!) I love the police board. Too funny
You have to make this your Christmas card this year--that's hysterical. :-) -Mer
Very funny!!! I have a similar crime spree going on at my house
Too cute. See how creative you are?
You are so cute and creative. I love, love your humor! =)
oh those blue eyes!!! adorable!!!
Haven't you ever heard, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree?"
Two words: street signs.
Two more words: filial criminal
Hilarious!!!! By the way Aaron HATED Mama Mia- I should've known!!!
To prevent future crime buy her her own tree, then you can still have your fancy ornaments! Works for me!
Hilarious! She can come and stay at my house. We have an abundance of blue eyed criminals over here. Not to mention the one with hazel eyes:).
I love her mug shots.....she looks so dang guilty and so dang happy about it!
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!! It's official, I have made every member of my family sit down and read this! Kudos!
Post a Comment