I LOVE those little costumes. Please tell me you didn't make them. I would have to give you a standing ovation. Nevertheless, your girls are beautiful, just like their mother. BTW, your blog is "change" I can support.
The stage is home to me. From the time I was old enough to proudly display my "jazz hands" I knew it was where I wanted to be. Some of the best moments of my youth were there. I met my husband on a stage. Luckily, I did not have my children on a stage. That would have been messy. But, not too worry. Our girls continue to experience many "stages" of their own. Talk about drama.
6 comments:
I LOVE those little costumes. Please tell me you didn't make them. I would have to give you a standing ovation. Nevertheless, your girls are beautiful, just like their mother. BTW, your blog is "change" I can support.
The girls are so cute! how fun!
They look so cute in their costumes!! LOVE little girls!!
(btw, welcome to the darkside....you know, blog land....lol )
yeah, you are blogging. Welcome to the fun!
I can't decide what is cuter...the girls or the costumes.... oh wait, the costumes would be NOTHING without the adorable girlies!
LOVE those darling girls and their stinkin cute costumes!!!
You are beyond talented when it comes to picking (and making!) the perfect costumes for them.
Post a Comment