11/12/2008

Magic Man

A Genie to some, a God to Mothers.



There was a time, before the birth of my second child, when I was guilty of breaking one of the most sacred of all the"Mother Commandments". It's been a while since I've checked the official handbook, but I think it goes something like this:


"Thou shalt not judge the appearance of crayon or marker on thy fellow sisters' walls."




*

I judged you, sisters.

*

What is it that they say.......... "Payback's a 'beast' "?






.....or is it a "beautiful, crayon toting toddler with a mischievous streak not unlike a crazed Leprechaun hopped up on sugar"?
(From an ottoman to a work of art in 10 seconds flat!)


*

Pray for me.................and her.

10 comments:

Amy♥ said...

I shall not judge you Sister! ;) On Tuesday Seth colored me a beautiful masterpiece on my kitchen floor- and he's 4! Aren't kids great?! =) XO

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Well, she is a toddler. What is Sunny's excuse? But she is just so cute doing it!!!

Angela said...

Heheheehee! Oh, man with that adorable smile how does she get in trouble for anything!?!

So cute!

lyn said...

Oh no! Have you found magic erasers? They work wonders on walls (I'm assuming you have with Mr. Clean front and center!)

Christy said...

Yes Lyn, I have! They are they only thing keeping me from selling her on Ebay.

Kara said...

Hmmm. I never noticed she does look like a little leprauchan. I think she gets it from you.

Jesika said...

Don't you just love the beautiful artwork!! Just think, they are all originals! :o) I've had a few "wall artists" with my kids but Mylie takes the cake. I'm not sure I have 1 wall that hasn't been blessed by her! *sigh*

Maegen said...

Oh, she is way too cute! You make me giggle. I think we all have a few artists in the family. Welcome to the club.

Rachael said...

Aschton may have to move one to the younger sister, Mia since they are soul mates in wall art. Sorry Ava, Aschton and Mia are destined for one another:).

heather said...

oh but she is so dang cute.